Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And So It Begins!

                                                               Yikes, what a mess! My desk is completely hidden behind that mass of furniture.
Doesn't it look like there is a ton of space?

The first job of the day was to remove the unwanted soccer materials. That was easy, they went straight on to the patio.





Next, try to remember where I wanted the student desks, and then clear a path to my desk














That's better. Not done though. I only put half of the desks in their place. Since my daughter, and my primo helper, offered to help,  I'm trying to save things for her to do in a couple of days. She'll take down the top desks and put them in place. Plus, I know she'll help with all those bulletin boards.





Voila a teacher desk!

Notice the work in progress on my desk? I'll tell about that in my next post. Aside from relocating the Smartboard (yeah) and the u-shaped table, I was done rearranging furniture for the day. It's a good thing I have two weeks before school starts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment