Monday, August 6, 2012

 For 16 years I have taught first grade, but will be a third grade teacher this coming year. Yippee!! I'm excited for this new challenge, and okay, I admit it a little nervous, too.

 For a couple of weeks after school's end, I relocated all my materials and stuff to my new classroom and actually found a place for everything. Then, I perused the third grade teacher's guides and made tons of notes. Now, I am in the process of deciding the best way to pretty up the room. My goal is to create a room that is neat, functional and inspires my new kiddos. 

Thank you Pinterest and all you fellow teachers who have shared your great ideas online. I am inspired and hope to put some of your ideas to good use next week. I'll let you know how things go and do my best to post some photos.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment